Recipe by Chef Philippe Parola
4 SilverFin™ Steaks
2 oz Unsalted Butter
2 oz Fresh Berries of choice (blackberries
2 Tbsp Heavy Cream raspberries, blueberries, seedless grapes, etc.
3 oz White Wine
2 Tbsp Pecan Oil
1 Juice of 1 Lemon
Season to taste
2 Juice of 2 Oranges
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a skillet, preheat olive oil and butter until very hot (but do not burn butter).
- Place seasoned silverfin steaks in the skillet and brown both sides.
- Add white wine and both lemon and orange juice.
- Bring to a boil then place steaks with sauce in baking pan.
- Add berries and bake at 325°F for 12 minutes.
- Serve topped with sauce and berries.